DIY windshield repair kit is designed to fill the air cavity with a strong penetrating adhesive that will bond the loose glass and restore the visibility. The patented design evacuates the air to fill the cavities with specially formulated liquid glass, that distortion and bonds the loose glass preventing the damage from spreading.
- 100% brand new
- Practical car glass scratch repair tool kit for all wise car owners
- Allow you to cure and repair various kinds of scratches caused by traffic accidents, impact, collisions, bump
- Easy to use and operate, convenient for carrying and storage
- Save you lots of cost and time to buy a piece of new glass
- Match it with a curing light to achieve better repair effects
Directions for used:
- - As soon as damage occurs, cover area with Transparent Tape to keep moisture and dirt from entering the damaged area.
- - The damage should be repaired as soon as possible to prevent small cracks from spreading.
- - Do not make repairs in direct sunlight.
- - Ideal application temperature is 60°F to 90°F (15°C to 32°C). Allow the vehicle sufficient time to acclimate to this temperature if it has been in either a hot or cold environment.
- - Surfaces must be clean and dry to make a proper repair.
- - Do not allow the resin to come into contact with the car’s painted finish, wiper blades, or plastic trim as this may cause damage. Not all damages can be repaired to restore full optical clarity.
- a. Avoid using in direct sunligh - work in a shaded area
- b. Do not work on a hot windshield, park vehicle in shaded area and open windows to cool glass surface.
- c. A safety razor is required to remove compenents and finish repair
- Do not let resin come in contact with painted surfaces
- Size : 10cm (l) x 20cm (h) x 2cm (d)
- weight : 0.06kg
- 1 x Injection Syringe
- 2 x Adhesive Seal
- 1 x Pedestal
- 4 x Tansparent Film
- 1 x Blade
- 1 x Windscreen Repair Resin (2ml)